Contact: Greg Yoder, Director of Asia-Pacific Operations
8th Annual Japan Oncology Benchmarking Report:
PharmaForce International Announces Immediate Availability
For immediate release – August 29, 2012. PharmaForce International, the leader in pharmaceutical/biotech industry analysis, has announced the availability of its 8h Annual Competitive Benchmarking of Leading Oncology Sales and Marketing Organizations report. This comprehensive report reveals key expenditures and organizational approaches of 10 companies in Japan. Equivalent editions of the report are available for companies in the United States (US), European Union (EU), and in the Latin American oncology markets.
“Sales force deployment for oncology in Japan continues to evolve,” said PharmaForce International’s Asia-Pacific Business Unit Director, Greg Yoder. “Multiple companies entered the generics market this year. Additionally, we have seen several product launches and a few companies downsize after losing patent protection for their mainstay oncology products, forcing a change of direction in their detailing activities. A few Japanese national companies have begun to more closely resemble western sales force structure and have created oncology specialty forces while others continue to promote oncology drugs along with products from multiple therapeutic areas.”
The 2012 report also adds another year of data into the historical trends analysis for each drug showing sales force FTEs and marketing expense evolution over the past five years, plus
· Strategic overview
· Sales force deployment
· Organizational charts
· Product portfolio management
· Number of details by brand by target physician audience
· Use of Medical Liaisons
· Sales force compensation
· Marketing expenditures by brand and indication
The four annual reports Pharmaforce produces for the oncology market --- US, Japan, the EU and Latin America --- are priced as separate products but the company continues to offer significant combination discounts if clients wish to purchase the report in multiple geographic areas. Sample companies from each geographic area are available to any prospective client who would like to see what the report has to offer.
PharmaForce International produces custom reports at client request as well as syndicated studies that include:
· The “Deployment Analyzer” which contains complete information on sales force sizes, product priorities and compensation for sales representatives at more than 60 companies in the US, more than 25 companies each in Japan and the EU and 12 companies each in India and Latin America. (To see a demonstration, go to www.pharmaforcedeploymentanalyzer.com and click on the Demo login button.)
· “Competitive Benchmarking of Leading Pharmaceutical Companies’ Strategies for Leveraging the Medical Liaison Function in the United States and Europe
· “Key Accounts and National Healthcare Systems Managers in Europe: 10 Companies’ Approaches”
· “Competitive Benchmarking of Leading Immunology/Anti-TNF Sales and Marketing Organizations in the United States: Key Expenditures and Organizational Approaches”
· “Competitive Benchmarking of Leading Pharmaceutical Companies’ Strategies for Managed Markets”
For more information, contact Greg Yoder at 610-370-1377 or at email@example.com
10th Annual European Oncology Benchmarking Report:
PharmaForce International Announces Immediate
PharmaForce International, the leader in pharmaceutical/biotech industry analysis, has announced the immediate availability of its 10th Annual Competitive Benchmarking of Leading Oncology Sales and Marketing Organizations in Europe report. This highly respected report reveals key expenditures and organizational approaches of 12 leading companies in the Big 5 European Union (EU) countries: France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom.
“Sales force deployment for oncology is always in flux,” said PharmaForce International’s Senior Director of International Operations Angelo Cupani. “In the past year, some companies have downsized, some grew, while others assimilated sales forces acquired through mergers or acquisitions. Additionally, multi-layer one-team approaches have been created by others. Some new customer- and patient-facing positions in Medical Affairs and in Sales have been put in place, too,” added Senior Director of International Operations Anja Thiele Wiand.
The 2012 report also adds another year of data into the historical trends analysis for each drug, showing sales force FTEs over the past five years, plus
- Strategic overview
- Sales force deployment
- Organizational charts
- Product portfolio management
- Number of details by brand by target physician audience
- Function of Medical Liaisons and Key Accounts Management personnel
- Sales force compensation
- Marketing expenditures by brand
“These five reports --- France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom --- are priced separately, but with significant combination discounts are available if a client purchases multiple geographic versions at once,” said EU Marketing Director Marija Jukic. “Samples of company profiles are available upon request.”
PharmaForce International also produces custom reports upon client request as well as syndicated studies, including:
- The “Deployment Analyzer” which contains complete information on sales force sizes, product priorities and compensation for sales representatives at 25 companies across 10 EU countries.
- Medical Liaisons in Europe: Competitive Benchmarking od Leading Pharmaceutical Companies’ Strategies for Leveraging the Medical Liaisons Function
- Benchmarking of Leading Hepatitis C Sales and Marketing Organizations in Europe: Expenditures and Organizational Approaches – Due out in July 2012
For more information, contact Marija Jukic at + 387 (0) 30.830.043, Mobile: + 1-267-455*6649 Fax: +1 610.370.5641 or firstname.lastname@example.org